Sales Support Administrator
The MissionThe mission for this role is to ensure customer retention by providing an appropriate level of care for every customer through timely execution of administration, and to support and assist fellow colleagues in completing their tasks in order to facilitate the achievement of the sales strategy for the company.
About YouAre you keen to get into a sales role? Are you ambitious to get out there in the field and earn all the benefits that come from building lasting relationships with blue chip customers? Do you feel that you could be a sales superstar? If so then this could be the perfect role for you.
Prior success in a sales role will be beneficial but not essential. Character and personality are more important – along with a burning desire to get into this exciting and highly rewarding profession.
Your Top 3 Core Strengths
- You are a relationship builder; you are a natural communicator who builds rapport and trust. You persuade and influence others. You achieve results thorough relationships.
- You are a decision maker; you think on your feet and analyse situations quickly. You build solutions and act fast. You achieve results though decisive action.
- You are an organiser; you are great at co-ordinating, scheduling, budgeting and reporting. You achieve results through efficiency.
The Key Responsibilities of the Role
- First point of contact for incoming calls
- Load sales orders and manage returns/credits required
- Resolve customer queries and complaints
- Use daily reports to keep customer order statuses up to date
- Assist KAMs and other sales colleagues as necessary
- Manage other administrative tasks such as processing the mail, ordering stationery etc
ProgressionAllpack is continually growing and this creates opportunities for salary and career progression by assuming additional responsibilities or by taking on more senior roles. The career path for this role is to eventually move into a field sales role but your readiness for progression will largely depend on your success in the role and on your appetite for fresh challenges.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus up to £5000 per year. Based on achievement of KPI and KPA goals. Paid monthly
- Holiday is 23 days + bank holidays per year
Other DetailsWorking hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Role reports to the Sales Office Manager
Why Should You Apply?
- Varying role serving blue-chip clients
- Great working environment
- Supportive culture
- Flat hierarchy
- Strong earnings potential