Internal Sales Executive
The MissionThe purpose of this role is to work with the external sales manager in partnership to ensure we retain customers and build long term relationships that are profitable for all stakeholders.
About YouAre you passionate about building long-term successful customer relationships? Are you looking to build on an already successful track record in internal sales? Are you dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service to great customers? Are you commercially savvy enough to focus your time and effort on maximising value in the long-term for you, for the customer and for the business?
If any of this resonates with you then please get in touch - we want to hear from you!
Your Top 3 Core Strengths
- You are a relationship builder; you are a natural communicator who builds rapport and trust. You persuade and influence others. You achieve results thorough relationships.
- You are a decision maker; you think on your feet and analyse situations quickly. You build solutions and act fast. You achieve results though decisive action.
- You are an organiser; you are great at co-ordinating, scheduling, budgeting and reporting. You achieve results through efficiency.
The Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Completing account reviews to identify sales opportunities
- Progressing sales opportunities and following up to win new business with existing customers
- Loading sales orders and other account admin as necessary
- Resolving customer queries and complaints
- Working with the territory manager to identify and progress new customer opportunities
- Running sales analysis reports to track the performance of the sales territory
- Managing the territory manager’s diary
- Periodic customer visits to check consignment stocks and to follow up on opportunities.
ProgressionAllpack is continually growing and this creates opportunities for salary and career progression by assuming additional responsibilities or by taking on more senior roles. The career path for this role is to eventually move into a field sales role but your readiness for progression will largely depend on your success in the role and on your appetite for fresh challenges.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Monthly results-based bonus
- Holiday is 23 days + bank holidays per year
- Working hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- Role reports to the Sales Office Manager
Why Should You Apply?
- Varying role serving blue-chip clients
- Great working environment
- Supportive culture
- Flat hierarchy
- Strong earnings potential