Customer Service Administrator
The MissionThe mission for this role is to delight our customers by delivering a consistently great customer experience.
About YouAre you passionate about customer service? Do you have an intuitive feel for outstanding customer service and fully understand the value that it brings to the customer and to the business?
Are you a customer champion – prepared to go the extra mile and do whatever it takes to deliver great service?
Do you have a proven track record of success in building and maintaining great customer relationships through delivery of consistently high standards of service?
If this resonates with you then you may just be just the person we are looking for.
Your Top 3 Core Strengths
- You are a relationship builder; you are a natural communicator who builds rapport and trust. You persuade and influence others. You achieve results thorough relationships.
- You are a decision maker; you think on your feet and analyse situations quickly. You build solutions and act fast. You achieve results though decisive action.
- You are an organiser; you are great at co-ordinating, scheduling, budgeting and reporting. You achieve results through efficiency.
The Key Responsibilities of the Role
- First point of contact for incoming calls
- Load sales orders and manage returns/credits required
- Resolve customer queries and complaints
- Use daily reports to keep customer order statuses up to date
- Assist KAMs and other sales colleagues as necessary
- Manage other administrative tasks such as processing the mail, ordering stationery etc
ProgressionAllpack is continually growing and this creates opportunities for salary and career progression by assuming additional responsibilities or by taking on more senior roles. The career path for this role is to eventually move into a field sales role but your readiness for progression will largely depend on your success in the role and on your appetite for fresh challenges.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus up to £5000 per year. Based on achievement of KPI and KPA goals. Paid monthly
- Holiday is 23 days + bank holidays per year
Other DetailsWorking hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Role reports to the Sales Office Manager
Why Should You Apply?
- Varying role serving blue-chip clients
- Great working environment
- Supportive culture
- Flat hierarchy
- Strong earnings potential