Airtech Air Pillow 400mm x 135mm x 563m
Item No. 10AP4013
Reduce your shipping costs with this lightweight and robust packing and void fill system. This lightweight, easily recyclable void fill offers a cushioning surround for your products, reducing material costs and speeding up the packaging process. Airpillow void fill is suitable for the airtech™ Mini
Reduce your shipping costs with this lightweight and robust packing and void fill system. This lightweight, easily recyclable void fill offers a cushioning surround for your products, reducing material costs and speeding up the packaging process.
Airpillow void fill is suitable for the airtech™ Mini dispenser, which is the ideal choice for a silo or tabletop application, integrating seamlessly into your packing operation.
The AIRplus® is designed to integrate into existing operations for on-demand sheet production and use, making it the ideal addition to both manual and automated packing lines.
AIRplus® Void's large air pillows keep prepacked products safe and secure with high-performance blocking and bracing, while AIRplus® Cushion and AIRplus® Bubble air pillows offer maximal flexibility, serving as the ideal choice for cushioning, blocking, bracing and item wrapping.
Key Features and Benefits
|Lightweight and robust||Offers high degrees of protection without impacting pack weights|
|Environmentally friendly||AIRplus® film types can be recycled and AIRplus® Bio film is compostable in accordance with DIN Certco EN 13432|
|Economical||Reduction in raw materials due to multi-layer CO extrusion|
|Durable||Excellent mechanical properties|
|Saves space||On-demand system for minimal storage|
|Practical disposal||One step and all that remains is the empty film|
- Flexible product protection for a range of item types
- Easily recyclable
- Improved protection for delicate products
- Helps to stabilise products and prevent shifting and bruising
- Up to 50% less material required
- Ships flat - to reduce warehouse space
- Modifiable sheet production
- Easy to integrate into packing operations
- Environmental: AIRplus® film types can be recycled
- Integrates: compact, user-friendly devices for key packing areas
- Dimensions: 400mm x 135mm x 563m
There are no reviews yet.